Our team of specialised plastic technicians are CSWIP certified issued by TWI certification Ltd. and work to an internationally recognised highest standard & quality for HDPE lining installation systems. We adhere to New Zealand health and safety requirements applying best practice methods to ensure the jobs done correctly and safely.
100% of all wedge and extrusion welding done is tested on site, to the highest specifications, conforming with proved worldwide standards.
Independent testing can also be done were a weld sample is cut from the installed liner and send away to an independent test lab for destructive testing to ensure our equipment and welds meet the standards requirement.
QA/QC Certificates and records
On completions of the installation, we will provide the client with a Quality Assurance Report containing:
- Daily Journals of all works carried out on any given day
- Sub-grade acceptance documentation
- Results of all Non/Destructive and Destructive tests of welds carried out on site
- All Air Pressure Tests Results and where situated on the liner
- Panel Layout Drawing including panel numbers
- Drawing showing all Fusion/Extrusion welds
- Manufacturers Test Data on Geomembranes supplied
- A 20-year manufacturer supplied material warranty.
- Including photographs of the project through various stages
For further and more detailed information on QAQC requirements and testing please see the scope of works.